Wednesday 19 September 2012

Reflection for first week

   Internet and teaching is my minor course for current semester. I am glad that lecturer still the same - lovely Dr. Chin Hai Leng. Well, last semester Dr taught us a lot about different teaching tools. There included presentation tools such as Prezi. I like Prezi the most because  it is very interesting and the way it presented also different from PowerPoint. You can zoom around in Prezi to visualize your ideas.
Here is the link



And for now, we are given two assignments. One is individual work which need to give comments on 5 early childhood educational websites. Below is the example that i have found and feel that it is useful.




This website has different kind of worksheets for example math, phonic, science and etc. Teacher can print out those worksheets to students and even can create your own worksheets. Isn't it wonderful? Besides, it has videos, songs, activities, flash cards and many more to make the students have the interest to learn.

 While another is about to create a website which contain information, activities, tools and so on for early childhood's teacher based on the subject that choose.

Furthermore, this is the first time i learn blogger. I know this sounds....outdated but seriously, now only i use it for writing reflection. Blog is one of the way to share and speak out what is happening around you. If you are a shy person and find no one to talk to, blog would be your best friend. I admire my friends and the famous blogger who write about their life or food. To me their blog are so awesome and make me have the interest to know their updates. So really sorry if my blog bored you, i not really know how to express myself and my English is totally FAIL or BAD. Plus i am a NEW user.


Recently, my friend introduce me about See Yin.
Her blog is mostly about travel. I am falling in love to read her blog because... er... I don't know how to say but somehow it can attract me to read all the time. You guys can have a look at her blog to know more.















































1 comment:

  1. >.< I thought this blog is about teaching and learning through internet??
    Why have Sze Yin which is not related?
    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete